Here are some examples of how I can help you add value and improve your business:
- Use big data, analytics, data mining, decision models, rules, and processes to make better decisions, disrupt competition, seize market share, ensure compliance, prevent fraud, compete on knowledge, and rule the world.
- Enterprise Architecture modeling: Business Capability modeling, Process modeling, Rules/Decision modeling.
- Business and technology strategy: Architecture frameworks, methodology, standards, training, KM COE.
- Tactical IT systems planning: Design, engineer, manage, build, deliver, support, governance; BRM/BPM COE, share best practices, design reusable processes, rules, and components. Business rules strategic planning.
- Enablement and adoption of new technologies: Methodologies, processes, tools, standards, and best practices.
- Become a trusted advisor to business executives, IT directors, and SMEs. (Finance, Tax, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Financial products and services, Sales, Customer service, Engineering, Ops, etc.)
- Align IT solutions to business strategy: Create the enterprise architecture models, frameworks, and blueprints of your As-Is and To-Be models: Business concepts, business capabilities (what); Business processes (how); Strategy, Policy, Goals, business rules, internal transacting/monitoring/reporting rules, external filing/compliance rules (why); Legal entities, hierarchies/structures (where); Schedules, projects, durations, deadlines (when); People, roles, work, workflow, workforce (who); Databases, rulebases, and knowledgebases.
- Knowledge Engineering: Knowledge acquisition, knowledge representation, and knowledge management. “Clone” your top experts to automate their decisioning “expert rules,” and preserve your Intellectual Capital assets.
- Build architectures, models and intelligent systems (AI Bots, Rules-Based & Knowledge-Based Systems) to solve complex problems, maximize revenue, minimize tax, make expert decisions, and outsmart competition.