BIZRULES is always looking for highly motivated individuals with exceptional skills in business rules management /business process management. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity using BRE/BPM advanced technologies with industry leaders, email your resume to Careers@BizRules.com. Immediate needs include:
1. BUSINESS RULES ANALYST / ARCHITECT
Business Rules Analyst / Business Rules Consultant with industry experience harvesting, extracting, and eliciting business rules from SME's. Deep knowledge of Business Rules Methodology. Ideal candidate has Fortune 500 experience in multiple industries, on Business Rule Re-engineering projects. For consulting assignments throughout the US. Potential for long term opportunity, for the right candidate, with an interest in specializing in Business Rules Management technology and consulting.
Experience with Knowledge Acquisition, Knowledge Representation, and Knowledge Engineering. BRE Rulebase Repository design experience. Experience with one or more of the BREs listed below.
2. BUSINESS RULES DEVELOPER - J2EE Systems Analyst / Developer J2EE with Business Rules Engine (BRE) experience
• Object oriented design and development of web-based and java-client based applications on a WebSphere application server platform utilizing Eclipse and other Java interface development environments.
• Provide technical leadership of development teams and/or responsible for solo programming efforts.
• A productive, collaborative and effective team member of a team composed of project managers, database administrators, systems integration teams, graphics designers and other systems analysts.
• Developing interfaces for application integration utilizing Java, XML, Web Services, and messaging.
• Providing detailed software development deliverables including design documents, use cases and integration test plans • Providing technical consulting advice to project teams.
• Utilizing version control and code sharing systems such as PVCS and CVS.
• Thorough understanding of software engineering processes, methodologies and project lifecycles
• Two or more years programming in object-oriented Java
• One or more years programming with Java 2 Enterprise Edition technologies
• Development experience using one or more of the following application servers: BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss
• Server side Java programming experience, such as Java servlets, entity beans, and session beans
• Client side Java programming experience such as swing and Java server pages
• Team development experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Two or more years of hands-on development experience on Business Rule Engines (BRE) and Business Rule Management Systems (BRMS) like these make you the ideal candidate:
• Two or more years programming in .Net and Visual Basic
• XML, web services knowledge (UDDI, SOAP, ebXML, WDSL)
• UML design and diagramming
• Practice and/or understanding of RUP
Applicant must be a U.S. resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S.